Studying in South Bank Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello!

I have received an unconditional offer to study in the London South Bank University. I am from Europe and I want to study Film in London. I have received offers from Roehampton Uni and Middlesex too. My top priority was Westminster and they are taking too long to respond (2 months and a half, so I doubt it will be unconditional). Since I am from Europe I have to send out documents about finances until the 24th of May to be sure.
As I said, my top priority was Westminster and my second was South Bank. Then was Middlesex and Roehampton.
Would people studying at South Bank recommend it (Film studies)? Can locals tell me which uni is better since I really can’t get anyone.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I really can’t ask anyone*
University of Westminster
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard back from the Admissions Team regarding your Film BA application. If you DM me your UCAS ID number and name I will look into this issue.

Best wishes

Kim
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello!

I have received an unconditional offer to study in the London South Bank University. I am from Europe and I want to study Film in London. I have received offers from Roehampton Uni and Middlesex too. My top priority was Westminster and they are taking too long to respond (2 months and a half, so I doubt it will be unconditional). Since I am from Europe I have to send out documents about finances until the 24th of May to be sure.
As I said, my top priority was Westminster and my second was South Bank. Then was Middlesex and Roehampton.
Would people studying at South Bank recommend it (Film studies)? Can locals tell me which uni is better since I really can’t get anyone.
GenialGermanGent
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
LOL @ Westminster monitoring the LSBU sub-forum. Salty that South Bank has overtaken you lot in the league tables?
University of Westminster
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GenialGermanGent)
LOL @ Westminster monitoring the LSBU sub-forum. Salty that South Bank has overtaken you lot in the league tables?
Hi there

The Student Room Forum allows universities to respond to Forum Threads when their university name is mentioned. It's like tagging someone on Instagram or Facebook. Which I think is great as we can respond to questions students may have. In this case the person has applied for a course and hasn't heard back yet. I want to help this person get a solution to their query and I am in a good place to do this.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Last edited by University of Westminster; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.55%
The paper was reasonable (390)
46.04%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.54%
It was TERRIBLE (109)
12.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise