ajsar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
So, since I couldn’t figure out what rs exam is tomorrow I decided to revise all parts of rs just to be sure but now since is the last day for rs revision, what topic is it tomorrow so I can focus all of my energy on that topic. Thanks!
mjhmichael18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ajsar)
So, since I couldn’t figure out what rs exam is tomorrow I decided to revise all parts of rs just to be sure but now since is the last day for rs revision, what topic is it tomorrow so I can focus all of my energy on that topic. Thanks!
The two religions you are doing on your Specification I think or believe.
Talhawaseem02
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What's your exam board - if it's edexcel it's catholic Christianity
Magsapyo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
yeah, the school decide what religions to do, for me its Christianity and Islam, practices and beliefs for both.
(Original post by Talhawaseem02)
Talhawaseem02
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Magsapyo)
yeah, the school decide what religions to do, for me its Christianity and Islam, practices and beliefs for both.
I do catholic Christianity - 1h45
Judaism -50
philosophy and ethics - 50
ajsar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Talhawaseem02)
My exam board is EDUCAS/GCSE
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ajsar)
My exam board is EDUCAS/GCSE
Are you doing Short Course or Full Course?
Are you doing Route A or Route B?
ajsar or ajsar
Last edited by mjhmichael18; 9 months ago
Zabidoo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Magsapyo)
How do u revise for it? I can't get anything to stick in my head...especially since this is last minute...been revising all week and I can't remember anything...
Magsapyo
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I just have like these poster things that have all the key information I need for beliefs and practices. I also made myself a quotes grid, but you can find premade ones online. Now the only thing you can do is learn some key stuff like key Christian beliefs and some quotes then test yourself with a paper and fill in the knowledge gaps.
(Original post by Zabidoo)
How do u revise for it? I can't get anything to stick in my head...especially since this is last minute...been revising all week and I can't remember anything...
ajsar
Rep:
?
It says route a comp 1 in the modern world this is really confusing lol😂😂
(Original post by mjhmichael18)
Are you doing Short Course or Full Course?
Are you doing Route A or Route B?
ajsar or ajsar
kitkat_63_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I did AQA Christianity and Islam last year, and honestly even sat in front of the paper I did not feel prepared enough, (then I saw the Islam practices Q and nearly died "Friday prayer is most important" (12) like what??

I'd say, the most important thing is to have the big concept nailed down (and how Qur'an/Bible fits in with them), so focus on these and adapt them to fit the essays they give you tomorrow.
Don't panic, everyone is in the same boat, if the question is horrible then everyone else will be hating the question too
Usman2708
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Your seriously asking that 24 hrs before your exam bro ur screwed
ajsar
Rep:
?
Attempting not to brag here but I’ve been an A* student throughout the whole of year 10 and 11 in RS so I think you should get to fixing all of UR spelling mistakes you shmuck
(Original post by Usman2708)
Your seriously asking that 24 hrs before your exam bro ur screwed
Magsapyo
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
brrrraggg, that may be ur predicted grade, but this could change, either w,ay gl!
(Original post by ajsar)
Attempting not to brag here but I’ve been an A* student throughout the whole of year 10 and 11 in RS so I think you should get to fixing all of UR spelling mistakes you shmuck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads