Computer Science Paper 1 Edexcel May 13 2019

Watch this thread
Arman132
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Unofficial mark scheme for tomorrow.
luqz.123
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
hi
Arman132
Rep:
How did you guys find it
ElGriffo
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
pretty good, the fact that there was 2 six markers was kinda annoying but what did you put for that question about the link between the telephone exchange and that green box and the house, it was kinda ambigiuous by saying 'connectivity media'?
(Original post by Arman132)
How did you guys find it
londonnn
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ElGriffo)
pretty good, the fact that there was 2 six markers was kinda annoying but what did you put for that question about the link between the telephone exchange and that green box and the house, it was kinda ambigiuous by saying 'connectivity media'?
wireless
wired
ElGriffo
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
wireless to the house and wired to the exchange? I think the latter is correct but not the wireless, with wireless there is so much interference because they are on the same freq. which would mean that the calls would get inturrpted if there was someone else on the phone in the area. I put copper cable and then fibre optic
(Original post by vapeboi)
wireless
wired
Arman132
Rep:
I put copper cable and fibre optic. Idk tho
ElGriffo
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
it wasn't worded very well so It could be considered misleading
(Original post by Arman132)
I put copper cable and fibre optic. Idk tho
Arman132
Rep:
1. Unsigned integers have more positive values
2. 4x1024x1024x1024x1024
Device A is cache and acts as a buffer between RAM and CPU. Said some more stuff but i forgot what it was :P
Copper cable and Fibre Optic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (18)
18.95%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (33)
34.74%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.26%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
2.11%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
9.47%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
18.95%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.21%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.32%

Watched Threads