(Original post by realistapple)
i support spurs.
do u think u can win the champions league
realistapple
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
well the blunt truth is Liverpool are very good we have a small chance of winning. all i can do is hope Spurs win.
(Original post by LBotLa)
do u think u can win the champions league
LBotLa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well the blunt truth is Liverpool are very good we have a small chance of winning. all i can do is hope Spurs win.
Tbh Spurs spending £0 and getting to the final and top 4 is insane. The profit must be pretty sweet too, at least 170m earned this season
realistapple
Rep:
?
exactly spurs are very capable. they are very underrated especially with school kids they frown upon the name but not this time spurs will (hopefully) win this champions league and proclaim there capability! do u support them too?
Tbh Spurs spending £0 and getting to the final and top 4 is insane. The profit must be pretty sweet too, at least 170m earned this season
Last edited by realistapple; 1 week ago
realistapple
Rep:
?
bit hypocritical coming from me i literally doubted they could beat Liverpool.
exactly spurs are very capable. they are very underrated especially with school kids they frown upon the name but not this time spurs will (hopefully) win this champions league and proclaim there capability! do u support them too?
LBotLa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no i support liverpool lol. rip
realistapple
Rep:
?
lmao that was unexpected.:lol:
no i support liverpool lol. rip
LBotLa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lmao that was unexpected.:lol:
im glad as hell you beat man city though. If they managed the quadruple i would want to die. Imagine buying all 4 trophies.
salimyasin10
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i dont support a football....
realistapple
Rep:
?
i just realized the error i made when writing the title.
realistapple
Rep:
?
for future references and to clear the confusion i meant to type, which football team do you support?.
salimyasin10
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
manchester united
for future references and to clear the confusion i meant to type, which football team do you support?.
ThunderBeard
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This season is amazing.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs (disgustang) are all in a chance to win major European cups.
Liverpool have a large chance (**** spurs) of being the best in Europe, but none of the teams above can even win their league (Liverpool have a chance but who cares?). (Honestly such a disappointment of city, can win the league but can’t beat Europe yet teams apparently worse than them can). England dominate Europe. Where’s the money at now? (Still here but less relevant)
realistapple
Rep:
?
spurs are absolutely not 'disgustang' they just haven't unleashed there full power. lmao i sound like i'm talking about an anime fight.
(Original post by ThunderBeard)
This season is amazing.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs (disgustang) are all in a chance to win major European cups.
Liverpool have a large chance (**** spurs) of being the best in Europe, but none of the teams above can even win their league (Liverpool have a chance but who cares?). (Honestly such a disappointment of city, can win the league but can’t beat Europe yet teams apparently worse than them can). England dominate Europe. Where’s the money at now? (Still here but less relevant)
ThunderBeard
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
spurs are absolutely 'disgustang' they just haven't unleashed there full power. lmao i sound like i'm talking about an anime fight.
They are disgusting, as above. Full power, lol what power? In anime, both parties are strong, but spurs aren’t.
realistapple
Rep:
?
yes spurs are very able and you will hopefully come to that realization when they win the champions league.
(Original post by ThunderBeard)
They are disgusting, as above. Full power, lol what power? In anime, both parties are strong, but spurs aren’t.
ThunderBeard
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ha, as if. You said it yourself, no chance with Liverpool. We have a better chance of winning Europa then the super cup.
yes spurs are very able and you will hopefully come to that realization when they win the champions league.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (504)
26.51%
The paper was reasonable (824)
43.35%
Not feeling great about that exam (372)
19.57%
It was TERRIBLE (201)
10.57%

Watched Threads