Dreams Watch

Oxford Mum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
At this rate, I think you should write a book about it!
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Last night I had a dream I kept dying in and then it would reset. But I'd have the memory from the previous 'life' so I knew who was out to kill me. In one version I was stabbed, another smothered, and in at least three I was hit by a train. At three different sections of the railway too!

Most of my dreams have been weird lately. Last week I dreamt I proposed to a man wearing a wedding dress. I woke-up before he could respond, but I have a feeling I was about to rejected based on the circumstances.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I had a really weird boyfriend, who went to a party in a wedding dress. It may be him. If so, you'll be glad you woke up in time.
(Original post by sinfonietta)
It wasn't particularly fun to be in said dream!

The man was the one in the wedding dress.
sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
At this rate, I think you should write a book about it!
The man in the wedding dress has already been worked into a novel I was working on. He fit the cast perfectly... oddly enough. :lol:

Last night I dreamed I did and said a lot of stupid things to people over messengers and Discord. But the thing is I was drunk last night. So I lay there for like an hour when I woke-up at 4:30am feeling guilty as hell, finally found the courage to pick up my phone to check the damage, only to find none of it was real. Felt pretty damn stupid. 😅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads