epq help! Watch

izzi_xox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hi guys, im meant to be handing in my epq proposal at the end of may and im a bit stuck on ideas, could anyone give me a few pointers?
im doing politics, french and history (both medieval and modern) for a level so it obviously cant clash
im interested in politics, french (international politics) and law mostly.
i've been thinking of looking at the debate of the use of sharia law and secularism in not just the UK but around the world, however im not a muslim myself so it may be difficult to cover all points.
another thing im interesting in making a report in, is the huge scandals that have started to be uncovered in east asia, most recently korea, where big business owners have been getting away with drugging and raping women, without punishment, due to the current corruption of the government and police. however, information may be difficult to gather. so what do you guys think? any ideas are appreciated
TSR Jessica
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (193)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (359)
41.89%
Not feeling great about that exam... (168)
19.6%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
15.99%

Watched Threads