Urgent am I pregnant??? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My bf and I were fooling around fully clothed and brought out his **** but I stopped him because I was nervous.... A week and some days later I experienced spotting and I missed my period..I've also been having cramps, back pain, chest and breast pains...I've had two blood pregnancy tests ran and they both said negative....Am I pregnant???
username3669264
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
op are you trolling. how tf do you think the sperm travelled into your vagina. he took out his ****. o really. poof your pregnant.
im sorry, if youre serious the answer is still no. trust the pregnancy tests. sperm do not osmosis through clothing
JTfoxlove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like you've had no viable vaginal contact with sperm. Further, you've had two pregnancy tests that have both said you are not pregnant. Based upon this I'd say no you are not pregnant.

If your other symptoms persist pop along to the doctors with them. While you are there you might want to talk about contraception.

Periods can be delayed for all sorts of reasons including stress.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 1 week ago
Memesman123456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
please send pics of baby to snap : geb119
harrys0320
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
step 1 go to your doctors
step 2 dont send pics of baby to geb, thats a wack name
step 3 get a professional boxer to hit your stomach numerous amout of time quickly to make sure its not alive
STEP 4 dont lie about being pregnant for attention.
00V
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My bf and I were fooling around fully clothed and brought out his **** but I stopped him because I was nervous.... A week and some days later I experienced spotting and I missed my period..I've also been having cramps, back pain, chest and breast pains...I've had two blood pregnancy tests ran and they both said negative....Am I pregnant???
Go and see a JP or a doctor to confirm it. Have a abortion before the baby develops if you are pregnant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (33)
22.45%
The paper was reasonable (62)
42.18%
Not feeling great about that exam (27)
18.37%
It was TERRIBLE (25)
17.01%

Watched Threads