MSc Accounting and Finance from Edinburgh vs Durham Watch

Kh678
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guys i have offer from both universities and i am confused! Pls help me decide which one is better in terms of employability and overall ranking and university experience ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
jpt4749
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Edinburgh has a better reputation in world ranking while Durham has consistently been ranked top 5-10 in the UK.

Personally I think world rankings give a clearer picture of the University compared to those in other countries in terms of quality and graduate prospect so Edinburgh might be more appealing
Condividere
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kh678)
Guys i have offer from both universities and i am confused! Pls help me decide which one is better in terms of employability and overall ranking and university experience ?
Are you looking for a career in Chartered Accountancy or are you looking for a Career in City finance?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads