Theresa May decides to play football Watch

Digital_King321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So Britain is in political turmoil and Theresa May, who is supposed to be sorting this messy situation out decided that she wanted to kick a ball around...

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-05-11/...lish-football/

Thoughts?
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Someone needs to tell her PR person not film using a potato camera.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is the football a metaphor for Britain?
Digital_King321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Is the football a metaphor for Britain?
lol yeah. She pretty much kicked Britain in the balls.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think people should *****ing about every little thing she does. Do you expect her to work all day long and never do anything for fun or entertainment?
username4454836
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
I think people should *****ing about every little thing she does. Do you expect her to work all day long and never do anything for fun or entertainment?
Yes.

She was the person that decided to run down the clock forcing MPs to vote at the 11th hour in an attempt to get her **** deal through parliament without proper debate.

She doesn't deserve to have fun while we have Brexit looming thanks to her awful leadership.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I love how her every attempt to make herself seem more down to earth and relateable just reinforces her likeness to that creepy great-aunt you have to see twice a year at family gatherings.
Last edited by Gofre; 1 week ago
ColinDent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Took a bit too long to get the ball under control, could have opened up her instep because it was a bit toe pokey, seen worse efforts though.
Edit, on second viewing it looks like she may have been going for power, but really for that she would need to shift her weight forward so she can control the shot better, her standing foot would need to at least be level with the ball but preferably slightly to the front of it and her other knee should be above the ball at the point of impact.
Last edited by ColinDent; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (266)
31.18%
The paper was reasonable (339)
39.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (139)
16.3%
It was TERRIBLE (109)
12.78%

Watched Threads