MA in Concept Art vs Visual Communication Watch

Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I wish to go to Teesside University in Sep,19 intakes but having a hard time deciding between the two. Can someone help with what's the difference in both in terms of job roles and opportunities?
alleycat393
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Look up where grads end up or email the uni and ask. Also think about which course you will enjoy more.
(Original post by 171300)
I wish to go to Teesside University in Sep,19 intakes but having a hard time deciding between the two. Can someone help with what's the difference in both in terms of job roles and opportunities?
Teesside University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello

We've replied to your dm and your post on the same topic in a different forum. Hope this helps!

Just to summarise, concept art is within the academic area for computing and digital technologies, with graduates tending to go into games, animation and film. Whereas visual communication is design-focused with graduates tending to move into design and graphics-based roles.
(Original post by 171300)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (87)
16.8%
The paper was reasonable (256)
49.42%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
22.97%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
10.81%

Watched Threads