Will_B123
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How does the incarnation influence Christians today?

Any help would be great... thanks
deefleeka
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Because it shows that God is with us and He made himself weaker by incarnating himself and coming to die for us He was above us but came down to walk alongside us
username4215606
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
hmm...
It encourages Christians to show compassion to other people just like God showed his benevolence by sending God the Son down to earth- "For God so loved the world, he gave his one and only Son", Jesus' incarnation and therefore crucifixion reconciled God with humans; as he tore down the barrier of sin which prevented humans from having a relationship with God (evident through the tearing of the curtain in the Temple Holy of Holies) , it encourages Christians to be reconciled with other people just as Jesus' incarnation reconciled the God-human relationship.

ahh idk if that made sense but here ya go xx
CarriBN
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Jesus became human flesh to take human form. Jesus is a part of the trinity. It shows Christians that god loves them to the extent he became a human to live among us. It encourages them to be humble and selfless
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.15%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (55)
55.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.04%

Watched Threads