Will_B123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How does the incarnation influence Christians today?

Any help would be great... thanks
deefleeka
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Because it shows that God is with us and He made himself weaker by incarnating himself and coming to die for us He was above us but came down to walk alongside us
username4215606
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hmm...
It encourages Christians to show compassion to other people just like God showed his benevolence by sending God the Son down to earth- "For God so loved the world, he gave his one and only Son", Jesus' incarnation and therefore crucifixion reconciled God with humans; as he tore down the barrier of sin which prevented humans from having a relationship with God (evident through the tearing of the curtain in the Temple Holy of Holies) , it encourages Christians to be reconciled with other people just as Jesus' incarnation reconciled the God-human relationship.

ahh idk if that made sense but here ya go xx
CarriBN
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Jesus became human flesh to take human form. Jesus is a part of the trinity. It shows Christians that god loves them to the extent he became a human to live among us. It encourages them to be humble and selfless
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
12.12%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (23)
23.23%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (44)
44.44%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (16)
16.16%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
4.04%

Watched Threads