Want to get a wig or weave for mixed/afro hair Watch

_Jo_Jo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys, I've been interested in getting a wig for a while now. My hair is quite damaged and I want to give it some time to grow back healthier. I'm not exactly sure what is best for my hair. I have very soft and thin curly/frizzy hair so it's prone to breakage. I need something that will not pull on my hair and is on the cheaper side but still good quality. If anyone also knows good Afro hairdressers that do this then feel free to mention them.
Thank you
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I think any wig is going to be good for your hair - you can braid it up underneath and just let your natural hair repair itself. What kind of area do you live for a hairdresser?
_Jo_Jo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I live in South West London
(Original post by yzanne)
I think any wig is going to be good for your hair - you can braid it up underneath and just let your natural hair repair itself. What kind of area do you live for a hairdresser?
Sabzwigs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Interested in getting a wig at an affordable price follow my IG page @sabzwigs and check out the OFFER highlight to see the amazing offer we have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise