Stressed :( Watch

CoolCavy
  • Chat Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Don't know what to do have an animation due in at 8pm tonight .
Have 1000 frames of it rendered so it's all good to go but we have to put it together in premier Pro and have never used this software before and am stuck and don't know what to do can't get it in by 8pm. Have applied for another extension for it but highly doubt it will be granted. Have emailed tutor and asked to see him tomorrow. Is so frustrating cos have done all of it and this is the last bit but I can't insert 1000 frames by hand and when I do them all together the bars are too long.
Am just fed up I hate uni and have tried so hard all year and now won't be able to get it in and my hamster hurt his foot and everything is awful I hate BPD can tell my tutors think am faking it but have tried so hard all year and now my mark is going to be capped and
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Hey, sorry to hear this. I don't know what Premier Pro is but have you tried searching for maybe tutorials of how to use it in YouTube?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
KJEKJE Says Hi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Don't know what to do have an animation due in at 8pm tonight .
Have 1000 frames of it rendered so it's all good to go but we have to put it together in premier Pro and have never used this software before and am stuck and don't know what to do can't get it in by 8pm. Have applied for another extension for it but highly doubt it will be granted. Have emailed tutor and asked to see him tomorrow. Is so frustrating cos have done all of it and this is the last bit but I can't insert 1000 frames by hand and when I do them all together the bars are too long.
Am just fed up I hate uni and have tried so hard all year and now won't be able to get it in and my hamster hurt his foot and everything is awful I hate BPD can tell my tutors think am faking it but have tried so hard all year and now my mark is going to be capped and
Aww no D:

Sorry to hear that you're not enjoying uni. Did you get any luck with your tutor?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...