Help - Waking up in early hours of morning Watch

JustAPerson1122
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Okay so my exams start on Tuesday but recently on some nights, like tonight, I've been waking up for seemingly no reason in the early hours of the morning (between 2-4) and I've really struggled to get back to sleep. When this happens, I'm usually really tired the next day because I struggle getting back to sleep once I've woken up. For example I went to bed about 10 last night (but it takes me 20/30 minutes to get to sleep), and I woke up around 4. I'm really worried I will do this on some nights of my exams and then I will be too tired to concentrate, and I also think that now that I've started worrying about it, it will get worse. What can I do because one of the exams I care about most is on Tuesday and I really really don't want to mess it up due to tiredness.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated x
black tea
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
The only advice I have is to try not to worry about it as that will make things worse. What do you do when you wake up in the middle of the night - do you worry that you will not get enough sleep and will be tired etc. or do you try to relax?
JustAPerson1122
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Thank you for the advice, however now I've done a few exams I've found that I'm sleeping (mostly) okay now xxxx I appreciate your help though xx
(Original post by black tea)
The only advice I have is to try not to worry about it as that will make things worse. What do you do when you wake up in the middle of the night - do you worry that you will not get enough sleep and will be tired etc. or do you try to relax?
black tea
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by JustAPerson1122)
Thank you for the advice, however now I've done a few exams I've found that I'm sleeping (mostly) okay now xxxx I appreciate your help though xx
Glad to hear Good luck with the rest of your exams!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (38)
5.72%
Fairly positive (217)
32.68%
Just another year... (263)
39.61%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
21.99%

Watched Threads