lucyar12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am really freaking out right now - I don't know hardly any Islam quotes for my exam today. Does anyone have any good, short ones to remember. Good luck to everyone doing exams today.
xx lucy
XYZPN05
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Qur'an Surah 112 - 'Say; He is Allah, the one and only...' - it shows Tawhid.

At the beginning of each Surah (except the 9th) - 'In the name of Allah, the entirely merciful, the especially merciful...' - shows Allah's mercy

From Qur'an - 'From Allah, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in heavens' - shows that Allah knows all our intentions (Niyyah) and he is omniscient and will, therefore, judge us fairly

From Sahih al-Bukhari - One will come back from Hajj 'as if he were born anew' - shows the importance of Hajj

From Qur'an 'The heart did not lie [about] what it saw' - shows that the Qur'an is the incorrupt word of God.

Shahadah - 'there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet'

Qur'an - 'Prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing' - shows Salah is important

Honestly, DO NOT stress you will be fine. If you can't think of any quotes just say something like 'In the Qur'an... Allah is portrayed as loving as he made the universe for us' or something like that. You don't need to know really specific references for GCSE. Good luck - I'm hoping they will give us nice 12 markers !!!
lucyar12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by mimipg)
Qur'an Surah 112 - 'Say; He is Allah, the one and only...' - it shows Tawhid.

At the beginning of each Surah (except the 9th) - 'In the name of Allah, the entirely merciful, the especially merciful...' - shows Allah's mercy

From Qur'an - 'From Allah, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in heavens' - shows that Allah knows all our intentions (Niyyah) and he is omniscient and will, therefore, judge us fairly

From Sahih al-Bukhari - One will come back from Hajj 'as if he were born anew' - shows the importance of Hajj

From Qur'an 'The heart did not lie [about] what it saw' - shows that the Qur'an is the incorrupt word of God.

Shahadah - 'there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet'

Qur'an - 'Prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing' - shows Salah is important

Honestly, DO NOT stress you will be fine. If you can't think of any quotes just say something like 'In the Qur'an... Allah is portrayed as loving as he made the universe for us' or something like that. You don't need to know really specific references for GCSE. Good luck - I'm hoping they will give us nice 12 markers !!!
Honestly, thank you so so much for this, it is so helpful and will definitely come in handy today. These quotes are absolutely perfect. Good luck to you too! Yeah i am really hoping it's something we all have revised lots. Wishing you loads of luck

lucy xx
XYZPN05
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did it go for you? x
(Original post by lucyvato)
Honestly, thank you so so much for this, it is so helpful and will definitely come in handy today. These quotes are absolutely perfect. Good luck to you too! Yeah i am really hoping it's something we all have revised lots. Wishing you loads of luck

lucy xx
lucyar12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How did it go for you? x
Amazing thank you I was really happy with what I got. Hbu? Xx
XYZPN05
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lucyvato)
Amazing thank you I was really happy with what I got. Hbu? Xx
Yay im so glad! I was really really pleased - was the only exam I got a 9 in!! xxx
lucyar12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yay im so glad! I was really really pleased - was the only exam I got a 9 in!! xxx
Thats so incredible! Well done x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.69%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (68)
20.92%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.46%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed