In 6 months (14)
12.07%
In 1 year (13)
11.21%
In 5 years (18)
15.52%
In 10 years (4)
3.45%
Never cos i'm antisocial in real life (33)
28.45%
LOL (34)
29.31%
username3973192
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by username4454836)
Soon I hope.
You aren't missed. Don't return.
username3973192
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dunya)
17, it's not really any sort of hindrance on having but if once the fidget spinner and slime generation arrive here, then maybe.
Looool
username3973192
Rep:
?
Actually you know what, me quitting TSR too, Saunders16 arrange a permanent proxy I'm out!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nooooo don't we will miss ya
(Original post by thestudent33)
Actually you know what, me quitting TSR too, Saunders16 arrange a permanent proxy I'm out!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by the bear)
it's nice to have you back Presh :hugs:

just like the olden days

:shakecane:
:kiss: I'd like to think I've grown up a wee bit but :iiam:
LDN-
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just came on
username4368582
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by username3973192)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
wtf.... come back people
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hello
(Original post by LDN-)
I just came on
Nour M.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hmmm I sense something fishy going on here. Is Josh up to something again?

Spoiler:
Show
You have no idea how many people misspelled my name in the exact same way. I'll let it pass though cause it's fun being your assistant Just this once though:judge:

(Original post by thestudent33)
Don't lie, I'll get my assistant, Watson to find out the truth. Noura.m. it's your cue

:holmes:
Last edited by Nour M.; 1 week ago
sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If I catch you annoying anyone you will be reported straight away, Forum Helpers should be helpful and only helpful. You're not allowed to say "lol" or do any thing apart from help.

Spoiler:
Show
from my very short personal experience that is...
Huh? Being a FH doesn't mean you're not allowed to have fun. If that were true none of us would do it. :lol:
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Paracosm
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
l0l
username4368582
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m here for a good time, not a long time
DedicatedWizard
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would like to come on in a few years and maybe do an update if my terrible academic background actually went somewhere well and if I finally get to be in a good place so other people in similar situations could have some hope.

Also, if I have a family in the future, I would like to come on here to see what the exams would be like

So I guess I will never leave lol
Leviathan1611
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'll probably leave once I reach 30, it's a bit weird for a grown adult to be on a student forum. (unless they're still a student)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Glaz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeeah, never leaving.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey RazzzBerries, use your special "mod powers" and convince TSR to put this on the sidebar
I don't think it's actually in TSR's best interests for a discussion about when you're going to leave their site to be on the sidebar haha. They want their members to stay and be active for as long as possible!
Chronoscope
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
AngryJellyfish :hide: would have a lot to say on this matter
(Original post by Leviathan1611)
I'll probably leave once I reach 30, it's a bit weird for a grown adult to be on a student forum. (unless they're still a student)
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 week ago
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DedicatedWizard)
I would like to come on in a few years and maybe do an update if my terrible academic background actually went somewhere well and if I finally get to be in a good place so other people in similar situations could have some hope.

Also, if I have a family in the future, I would like to come on here to see what the exams would be like

So I guess I will never leave lol
That's why I'm here. I am toying with the idea of doing an MSc as well, but mainly I find it useful to watch GCSE discussions for my stepson, as things have changed since I did mine. I'm 28 now. I do still reply to other discussions too if I'm bored, because I think it's helpful for people to reply who actually have life experience, as lots of the discussions on here ask for advice that's just too difficult when you haven't lived!
(Original post by Leviathan1611)
You're a grown adult long before you're 30, there are plenty of people older than that on here, student or not, lots of parents are on here too. Why would you put an age on it, if you think it's weird for adults to be here when they're not students, just leave when you finish studying?
Chronoscope
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nevvvver. :no:
-Eirlys-
  • Debate & Current Affairs Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
NEVER!

Nah, just joking. :lol: I'm 24 but I'll be graduating when I'm about 27/28, so maybe around then or sooner? I usually use sites less and less before not using them at all so that's bound to happen as life goes on. I don't always use this place for study related things and so it can get tiresome seeing A level, GCSE and Uni threads all the time. When you've already graduated, those things don't really matter much to you. Plus, GCSE grading has changed and I didn't go about uni the traditional way so I don't think I have any useful 'wisdom' to share with anyone.

Answer the question.

Vote in the poll.

Now.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed