Has anyone got any stories about seeing people you know naked? Watch

username3917068
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Not completely naked.

I did see my 40 year old physics teacher in his undies tho. He was supervising us for DoE and we all had to share a hut. I woke up early and saw him changing his pants....Got back down and tried not to think about it.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Not my friends, no, but as a swimmer I regularly see naked people in the changing rooms, not a big deal. Although a few weeks ago what IS weird is that I saw a father and son (son looked about 20) both get naked and go into the same shower cubicle...
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have been to saunas abroad, where it is normal for there to be nudity, sitting on a towel. Mixed company as it were. Including on one occasion a former Prime Minister of a particular country.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I saw my naked reflection once. Been scarred ever since.
OctoberRain7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I once saw my friend’s boobs accidentally. She didn’t know and I wasn’t about to bring it up
Christiantaylor
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by OctoberRain7)
I once saw my friend’s boobs accidentally. She didn’t know and I wasn’t about to bring it up
Lol i saw my friend getting changed in her room after a night out when i slept round and i saw her boobs like for a second when i looked round. To be fair she did just get changed like willy nilly and she knew i was next to her idk, some ppl arent too bothered
alivia.jones0831
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey
YaliaV
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That’s a fascinating tale. Thanks for sharing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads