LONELY Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yea I feel lonely and ****ing bored their is no one to talk to .. I feel like I’m weird I have a bad phone addiction all I do is be on my phone it’s so boring I used to catfish a lot and pretend I was some other female. She don’t know me personally we went to the same school .. so anyway I catfished for a long ass time and that’s all that I seem to talk about ..I rarely go out I’m real life homebody I can’t stand I don’t have friends I don’t like being close to anyone I’m very guarded ..with catfishing I lost who I am with pretending now that people found out about it and some I told the truth too .. my phone is so dry and boring I wish I was never addicted .. I wish I was never attached to social media and watching other people scrolling and reading posts and comments i really don’t know what to do
chloetaylor2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
detox from your phone and start conversations with people in your classes. maybe you will make some freinds
B1GRooster
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
chuck your phone in a river. simple solutions
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chloetaylor2002)
detox from your phone and start conversations with people in your classes. maybe you will make some freinds
chloetaylor2002 tried to do a phone detox I failed . Thanks though .. I don’t easily make friends
Anonymous #1
(Original post by B1GRooster)
B1GRooster hell no
nha.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Uninstall social media apps. Get involved in some rl activities. Eventually you’ll be able to meet and make new friends, only if you allowed it.

About not having anyone to talk to. Feel free to drop a dm if you even felt like talking

Cheers
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
chloetaylor2002 tried to do a phone detox I failed . Thanks though .. I don’t easily make friends
Try again.
Rid The Kid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
modern problems require modern solutions.
B1GRooster
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You want advice recieved it and don't take it. Help yourself no one can cure your addiction for you punk
B1GRooster hell no
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
You want advice recieved it and don't take it. Help yourself no one can cure your addiction for you punk
B1GRooster u must be crazy to think I’m going to throw my phone in the river yea u damn right I’m not going to take bad advice from u ..lol I’m a punk ha ur funny .. get a life
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by nha.)
Uninstall social media apps. Get involved in some rl activities. Eventually you’ll be able to meet and make new friends, only if you allowed it.

About not having anyone to talk to. Feel free to drop a dm if you even felt like talking

Cheers
nha. thanks I appreciate ur advice .. I most defiantly will inbox u !
nha.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
nha. thanks I appreciate ur advice .. I most defiantly will inbox u !
Feel free anytime
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
itskxmil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yea I feel lonely and ****ing bored their is no one to talk to .. I feel like I’m weird I have a bad phone addiction all I do is be on my phone it’s so boring I used to catfish a lot and pretend I was some other female. She don’t know me personally we went to the same school .. so anyway I catfished for a long ass time and that’s all that I seem to talk about ..I rarely go out I’m real life homebody I can’t stand I don’t have friends I don’t like being close to anyone I’m very guarded ..with catfishing I lost who I am with pretending now that people found out about it and some I told the truth too .. my phone is so dry and boring I wish I was never addicted .. I wish I was never attached to social media and watching other people scrolling and reading posts and comments i really don’t know what to do
Go on a countryside trip
monotony
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You admit you're guarded and also you don't have anyone to talk to...paradox?
Embrace your identity. Forgiving your past might be hard but by reminding yourself of the change you want to see...you can
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
Instead of a phone detox just monitor it so don’t go on it for more than 5 hours a day then 4 then 3 and give your phone to someone else after you’ve been on it for the time you’ve given yourself
DrEnglishTeacher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
just make some bloody friends you freak
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.21%
The paper was reasonable (861)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.64%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.58%

Watched Threads