how long does it take for instagram to remove an inactive account? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
thanks
Anonymous #1
im planning to start a company and youtube account but the guy only has 2 followers and he hasnt posted since last august. what do i do?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
im planning to start a company and youtube account but the guy only has 2 followers and he hasnt posted since last august. what do i do?
thanks
Anonymous #1
bump
thanks
Anonymous #1
has anyone been in this situation
Anonymous #1
please help
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
bump
You posted this 13 minutes ago, be patient. There is no need to keep bumping. Your post is still fresh in the latest post pile. If you don't get an answer after 2 days then feel free to bump. In the mean time, please be patient.
DrStephenHawking
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Where is the point here????
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You posted this 13 minutes ago, be patient. There is no need to keep bumping. Your post is still fresh in the latest post pile. If you don't get an answer after 2 days then feel free to bump. In the mean time, please be patient.
thanks i'll consider that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrStephenHawking)
Where is the point here????
what would i have to do in order to obtain an instagram name of which the account has been inactive for 9 months?
Anonymous #1
what would i have to do in order to obtain an instagram name of which the account has been inactive for 9 months?
do you know how to do it?
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
do you know how to do it?
Also, you keep quoting yourself. If you'd like DrStephenHawking to respond best to quote them directly so they get notified.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Also, you keep quoting yourself. If you'd like DrStephenHawking to respond best to quote them directly so they get notified.
Thanks Ive only started TSR a few days ago
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thanks Ive only started TSR a few days ago
No problem it can take a bit of time to learn the ropes.
DrStephenHawking
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It should not be hard to find, look at the instagram terms&policy to know about inactive accounts, not sure you can "steal" an username just because it's inactive. However most of web pages and services as instagram have their own contact team which you can send an email and receive help from them with your issue.

Hopefully my words can help you, have a nice day @DrawTheLine and OP!
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Your best bet is to contact Instagram and ask whether they would consider freeing up the username so that you could have it. Although, I'm sure there must be some kind of variation on the name that you could use, perhaps with your town at the end or something? There's a chance that the user just doesn't post, but still logs in. My boyfriend hasn't "posted" since 2016 but sends me funny pics via PM and likes things so just because they're not posting doesn't mean they're inactive.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Your best bet is to contact Instagram and ask whether they would consider freeing up the username so that you could have it. Although, I'm sure there must be some kind of variation on the name that you could use, perhaps with your town at the end or something? There's a chance that the user just doesn't post, but still logs in. My boyfriend hasn't "posted" since 2016 but sends me funny pics via PM and likes things so just because they're not posting doesn't mean they're inactive.
he only follows 3 celebrities and no one liked/commented on his pictures, but im also confused on how to contact instagram as the only option i can see is to report them
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrStephenHawking)
It should not be hard to find, look at the instagram terms&policy to know about inactive accounts, not sure you can "steal" an username just because it's inactive. However most of web pages and services as instagram have their own contact team which you can send an email and receive help from them with your issue.

Hopefully my words can help you, have a nice day @DrawTheLine and OP!
How would I contact them?
Anonymous #1
Let me know if you guys have any idea thanks x
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Report 4 months ago
Haven't used my account in years and it's still active so I think you might be out of luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (117)
24.43%
Pop (110)
22.96%
Jazz (22)