The Student Room Group

exam questions by topic - edexcel biology

I do the edexcel SNAB biology A A-level course and I was looking for exam questions organised by topic? I have a subscription to savemyexams but the biology ones are from the old biology course and I wanted some more synoptic/application kinda questions.
Does anyone have links to or could anyone attach some of these?
thank you so much :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
I am yet to find a place where they do it by topic . I thought physics and maths tutor would have done it . I just use the old spec pastpapers where it’s like topic 5 and 6 in one paper and 7 and 8 in another . Even though there are some things that isn’t in our spec it’s still good practice
If you do the as papers for 2017 and 2018 they contain questions for topics 1 to 4, so that gives you a lot of year one practice. Cause its such a new spec questions are limited so old spec questions are good and being specific with your writing. I've started a thread on potential questions such as the 9 marker as that is limited to a few topics and we've already had 2, https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=83279112&highlight=

Quick Reply

Latest