help - pre release for paper 3 edexcel economics B Watch

niamhemc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Long story short im redoing my economics exams this year and want to get a hold of the pre release paper 3 material edexcel have published to give you context on whats gonna come up but its locked and you need an edexcel account to access it:

https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...Exam-materials

Unfortunately I don't have an edexcel account and I can't even contact my old economics teacher for the documents as he doesn't teach anymore, he's now retraining to become an accountant.

If anyone knows a link to where i could download the pre release material or has the file they could share with me they'd be an absolute lifesaver. thanks x
jjsshayx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, did you sit the AS paper 1 today for edexcel B? x
(Original post by niamhemc)
Long story short im redoing my economics exams this year and want to get a hold of the pre release paper 3 material edexcel have published to give you context on whats gonna come up but its locked and you need an edexcel account to access it:

Unfortunately I don't have an edexcel account and I can't even contact my old economics teacher for the documents as he doesn't teach anymore, he's now retraining to become an accountant.

If anyone knows a link to where i could download the pre release material or has the file they could share with me they'd be an absolute lifesaver. thanks x
jjsshayx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, did you sit the AS paper 1 today for edexcel B?
(Original post by niamhemc)

niamhemc
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
hiya no i didn't, my school didn't do AS exams just A level at the end of year 13
(Original post by jjsshayx)
Hi, did you sit the AS paper 1 today for edexcel B?
Kaynath04
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Name:  B79E0AB7-08D9-40AF-8514-5D60725ECDD8.jpg.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  19.5 KB idk if this is going to help but this is what we got from our teachers x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
niamhemc
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hiya thanks for your reply, no that is great it gives me a good idea of topics to revise! thanks I appreciate the help x
(Original post by Kaynath04)
Hi Name:  B79E0AB7-08D9-40AF-8514-5D60725ECDD8.jpg.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  19.5 KB idk if this is going to help but this is what we got from our teachers x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.04%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (68)
9.88%
No I am happy with my course choice (392)
56.98%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (97)
14.1%

Watched Threads