The Student Room Group

Gcse edexcel religious studies b may 2019 discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
totally forgot atonement hashtag failing
oh my god im so dumb thats what i wrote about as well! It should've mentioned sacrament in the question!
Original post by vijval999
oh wait is that what its about, i thought its reconciliation between conflicts like worldwide church stopping war
loads of people also say its the reconciliation sacrament (confession box)
and now theres salvation and reconciliation with god as well
WHY CANT THEY WORD THE QUESTION RIGHT
nah dont worry i think it is about conflict and resolving it
Original post by DhruvDesai
oh my god im so dumb thats what i wrote about as well! It should've mentioned sacrament in the question!
Reply 23
Original post by Hibbyxo
EXACTLY PRESCHHHH The almost worded everytging wrong fam so annoying in creation they asked about trinity and put then nicence creed

IKR, man I waffled in the nicene creed making up this quote and apparently it acc is one lol
Lmao I did the philosophy and ethics paper today, kinda irrelevant to this thread but omds I don't even know how i did that's how bad it was like i cannot even predict how many marks i may have gotten.
Nah im not sure now because sacraments comes in that topic(living the christian life), so i think it was asking for the sacrament
nah dont worry i think it is about conflict and resolving it
it does but i think its more related to the worldwide church, which is also in that topic and they often do reconciliation between conflicting parties
Original post by DhruvDesai
Nah im not sure now because sacraments comes in that topic(living the christian life), so i think it was asking for the sacrament
Did anyone do Islam? That 12 marker on 'If the future is determined there is no point trying to be a good Muslim'.......

amazing.
Did Christianity and Islam... Islam went better than expected, but had no clue what I was writing half the time on Christianity! :s-smilie:

Hoping the themes paper will be better for us all! :biggrin:
Alright thats fine then, thx
it does but i think its more related to the worldwide church, which is also in that topic and they often do reconciliation between conflicting parties
Don't worry guys I guess we lowered the grade boundaries
i reckon they still might be higher than last year. It was 70% for a 9 will probably go up to 80%

Original post by ocean2222
Don't worry guys I guess we lowered the grade boundaries
nah I feel like everyone did so badly, I mean all people I talked said it was the worst paper they've ever seen. Also, last year's exam was so easy I wish we had that
i reckon they still might be higher than last year. It was 70% for a 9 will probably go up to 80%
Original post by TheCapstan
Did anyone do Islam? That 12 marker on 'If the future is determined there is no point trying to be a good Muslim'.......

amazing.

doing it next Monday what questions did you get?
Original post by labrador716
doing it next Monday what questions did you get?

I don't think you're doing it next week monday bro. What's your exam code? Mine is 1RB0 1C for Islam.
Original post by ocean2222
nah I feel like everyone did so badly, I mean all people I talked said it was the worst paper they've ever seen. Also, last year's exam was so easy I wish we had that

yeah but the reason boundaries were so low last year was because people didnt know how to do the d) questions and that you had to evaluate, but after examiner comments i think most teachers and students knew how to do it properly this year.

lets just hope paper 2 is easy
Reply 36
I don't think you're doing it next week monday bro. What's your exam code? Mine is 1RB0 1C for Islam.
I am also doing it next monday for that same code. Can you please tell me the questions or topics to revise. I'd appreciate it.

nah not like the same paper ours is 1RB0 2C with crime and war and that instead of marriage and abortion and everything, but it's still got Muslim beliefs and living the Muslim life and apparently they like to do different questions between the papers? dunno just any help would be appreciated like I'm dead for islam
nah not like the same paper ours is 1RB0 2C with crime and war and that instead of marriage and abortion and everything, but it's still got Muslim beliefs and living the Muslim life and apparently they like to do different questions between the papers? dunno just any help would be appreciated like I'm dead for islam

Original post by arty3mi
I am also doing it next monday for that same code. Can you please tell me the questions or topics to revise. I'd appreciate it.

Yeah man I can help you out. PM me
i have that as well, we do islam beliefs, crime and punishment, living the muslim life, and peace and conflict
most important stuff is probably death penalty and holy war/ nuclear weapons but they probably wont come up

Quick Reply

Latest