student 151200
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm doing AQA Psychology, AQA Physics and Edexcel History A-level and I have all 3 papers in 1 week time and paper 2 for physics in 1 and a half weeks
I didn't revise hard enough throughout the year but I still did a bit of work. I generally understand most of the syllabus in all 3 subjects and I know some things but can't remember all the information.
I am really worried for my exams as there is so much to remember for psychology and history and I really do not know enough. All the essays I send in for history are getting levels 4 and that is using my notes and I don't know how to get up to a level 5.
Psychology I got an A* in the mock but that was because I got lucky and all the information I learnt happened to come up and the grade boundaries were quite low- 74% was an A*. I am getting C's in all my physics practice papers. I could really use some advice on what kind of revision to do this week. I really don't know research methods for psychology. I have some notes but they are not very good. Should I do practice papers for psychology or just memorize the information I really don't know.? Should I bother making highly condensed notes for research methods as mine are quite long-winded?
I also don't know if we need to know practicals for paper 1 in physics. Sorry this message was so long. I'd really appreciate any advice on how to revise this week to be able to get A's.
MayaNur
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The best thing to do would be essay plans and putting information into context. You will be ok, its so so stressful, I’m doing history as well, but I just keep thinking, what will happen will happen as as long as you keep pushing trough it will work out in the end! Good luck
student 151200
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks so much, I really needed to hear that, it is soo stressful. Good luck as well
(Original post by MayaNur)
The best thing to do would be essay plans and putting information into context. You will be ok, its so so stressful, I’m doing history as well, but I just keep thinking, what will happen will happen as as long as you keep pushing trough it will work out in the end! Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
13.92%
I'm not sure (30)
4.8%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (198)
31.68%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.08%
I'm not a current university student (297)
47.52%

Watched Threads