Is SEE Tickets reliable/genuine Watch

Aria.M
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I really want to buy tickets for a concert this summer and Ticketmaster is a bit expensive, whilst SEE Tickets is selling it for a bit less, but is it a good place to buy tickets? (are the tickets real or fake???)
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
You're buying from a third party, so there's no telling really whether the tickets are genuine.

That being said I bought three tickets to see BBK a few years back, we all got in fine. (They were really overpriced though)
Aria.M
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
You're buying from a third party, so there's no telling really whether the tickets are genuine.

That being said I bought three tickets to see BBK a few years back, we all got in fine. (They were really overpriced though)
oh thanks but i didnt actually buy them from fan-to-fan resell as the venue website led me to SEE Tickets when i clicked on the 'buy tickets' option, so they *should* be real but im just paranoid i guess
welcometotherock
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have bought from See Tickets many, many times. They often sell West End Tickets in conjunction with the Society of London Theatres Kidsweek & Get Into London Theatre promotion. I find their booking fees to be cheaper on the whole than Ticketmaster.
catherineclyro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have never had any problems with them.:yy:
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Aria.M)
I really want to buy tickets for a concert this summer and Ticketmaster is a bit expensive, whilst SEE Tickets is selling it for a bit less, but is it a good place to buy tickets? (are the tickets real or fake???)
Definitely a real site. It’s run by a massive record company.
Triggaryder
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I wouldn’t use see tickets if the gig is cancelled for any reason they will not fully refund you and will keep the booking and transaction fee
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (431)
58.64%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.44%
No- I want it (214)
29.12%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.8%

Watched Threads