DaisyRusdale16
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hey everyone, the correct answer for the salvation question was; grace,spirit,law as sin was the only one which had connotations of something bad. It’s also in the exam boards workbook !!
cuber314159
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I know they want the answer 'C; sin' but none of them are correct, no one can be saved by the law as everyone has broken it and if they had not then they would not need to be saved; general grace alone cannot save, it is only the grace of Jesus that can; and spirit cannot save as whilst the holy spirit may help people to realise their need for salvation, evil spirits exist and just knowing about the need for salvation is not a means of salvation.
snazzy viking
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I put law so I hope you're right !

took a good minute thinking about that question - thought that law was the only one that didn't really fit as a word you'd associate with salvation
(Original post by cuber314159)
I know they want the answer 'C; sin' but none of them are correct, no one can be saved by the law as everyone has broken it and if they had not then they would not need to be saved; general grace alone cannot save, it is only the grace of Jesus that can; and spirit cannot save as whilst the holy spirit may help people to realise their need for salvation, evil spirits exist and just knowing about the need for salvation is not a means of salvation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (196)
60.31%
No (71)
21.85%
Not sure (58)
17.85%

Watched Threads