Opinions on the Royal Agricultural University? Watch

Lucycw_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m thinking of applying for rural land management. I hope to become an army officer after uni so I wan to do a vocational degree to fall back on or do something with after the army. I live in London but have always loved the countryside so the rural aspect of it won’t be a problem for me. Does anyone know what the reputation is like? As as it is a fairly new university information seems to be quite limited.
nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lucycw_)
I’m thinking of applying for rural land management. I hope to become an army officer after uni so I wan to do a vocational degree to fall back on or do something with after the army. I live in London but have always loved the countryside so the rural aspect of it won’t be a problem for me. Does anyone know what the reputation is like? As as it is a fairly new university information seems to be quite limited.
It isn’t new, it has just changed its name from the Royal Agricultural College.

It is a very blue blooded agricultural college. Its alumni include the Duke of Abercorn, the Duke of Argyll, the Duke of Grafton and the Duke of Marlborough (other peerages are available).
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...