2. Ugly people can be happy.
MOTHERS
Taylor013
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know it's sad but I am really ugly. Seriously EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I AM.
Spoiler:
Show
i get you. but you probs have something like others don’t like edyness or cool eyes. someone will find you pretty
angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by wizb)
MOTHERS
????
Ash24
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Guys and girls wear makeup? I've taught several cis straight men natural makeup tips to kids uneven skin and dark circles etc
(Original post by gulrose)
How tf do you know its a female and not a male....
XKangaotiCX
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I know it's sad but I am really ugly. Seriously EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I AM.
You may well be "ugly" (not conventionally attractive), but what would put people off you is your outlook. It's more of an internal problem, you've got to learn to be happy in who you are. That, or surgery I guess.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
Beauty doesn’t come from the way you look beauty is genuinely within and if you are a beautiful person on the inside you are beautiful on the outside
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have joined my local gym but haven't gone once. I want to go now but there's 90 people in there currently - all fitter. welp.
Taylor013
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Taylor013)
Spoiler:
Show
i get you. but you probs have something like others don’t like edyness or cool eyes. someone will find you pretty
that’s only the people you know there’s someone who is uglier than you there just in another country
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by anonymous)
beauty doesn’t come from the way you look beauty is genuinely within and if you are a beautiful person on the inside you are beautiful on the outside
hahahahah
Hmmmmmmm?
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If it’s not rude to ask, what do you look like?
If you’re not comfortable sharing it, that’s fine. You could PM, but if you’d rather just keep it to yourself, I’d understand. I just find it hard to believe that you are truly ugly, especially when every definition of ugly is different. Mine would be someone who hasn’t taken care of themselves in ages or someone who tried way to hard to look a certain way that it’s just too much. (Face is nothing but makeup, extremely heavy on the makeup, or tried getting plastic surgery to the extreme.)
What would you say your definition of ugly is? (And just saying ‘yourself’ is vague, details on what you dislike is what I’m referring too)
Aberdeenguy089
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I don’t believe your ugly but I am a guy and feel the same way when I see anyone that looks at me
Last edited by Aberdeenguy089; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.21%
The paper was reasonable (861)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.64%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.58%

Watched Threads