Biomedical science Manchester or Strathclyde?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Really unsure which uni I should pick out of these two as I have put Manchester as my first and strathclyde as my second but do not know whether to to ring up and change.
Manchester is a russel group uni but Strathclyde is better for my course?? which uni is best to choose ?
BRH123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Strathclyde in Glasgow? If so then where are you based because you only have to pay a small fee to get into the uni if your Scottish for English education you have to pay as Scotland has free education
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Really unsure which uni I should pick out of these two as I have put Manchester as my first and strathclyde as my second but do not know whether to to ring up and change.
Manchester is a russel group uni but Strathclyde is better for my course?? which uni is best to choose ?
Hi,

Sorry for the late response- I was on holiday last week. Here's a link to our website where you can find more info:
https://www.strath.ac.uk/science/str...dicalsciences/

If you have any other questions then let me know.

Melissa- Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Strathclyde
    We offer over 200 undergraduate courses across Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Engineering. All four areas will be represented at our Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19
  • University of Strathclyde
    We offer over 200 undergraduate courses across Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Engineering. All four areas will be represented at our Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
22.62%
The paper was reasonable (395)
45.82%
Not feeling great about that exam... (158)
18.33%
It was TERRIBLE (114)
13.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed