The Student Room Group

Who got a 9 in mocks and expects to fail

I got 80 marks on my biology mock, so a 9 but I’m 100% gonna end up with a 4/5. Anyone else?

Scroll to see replies

On paper one I got a six. Kinda nervous about tomorrow. :zomg:
why do u think you're gonna end up with a 4/5 if u got a 9 in previous mocks :confused:
i cant really say much, i got far below a 9 and i still expect to fail
literally same, im revising like mad now in hopes of a 7 ;(
Original post by Purple Apple
On paper one I got a six. Kinda nervous about tomorrow. :zomg:
That's a mood. :smile:
Original post by lilTrain
literally same, im revising like mad now in hopes of a 7 ;(
its tragic times
Original post by Purple Apple
That's a mood. :smile:
RIP me, I'm so unprepared for this exam and even more so for Chemistry.

All I can do is pray and cram.
Reply 7
I completely winged my exam, my teacher said that’s impossible but if you look at my exam I just kept waffling and managed to scrape a few marks on each question. I won’t be able to recreate that xD
why do u think you're gonna end up with a 4/5 if u got a 9 in previous mocks :confused:
i cant really say much, i got far below a 9 and i still expect to fail
Reply 8
Same here, but I know I've set off on the boat trip to failure :smile:
I was exactly like that last year, got a mix of As and A*s (I did CCEA) in the real thing. You’ll all be fine, trust your ability
lol i feel that too about computer science. last mocks i got an 8 and teacher said i was close to a 9, but i think i just got really lucky with that. and what if they increase the grade boundaries? if your 80/100 isnt a 9 anymore but a 7?
thats probably whats gonna happen in English tbh roeijgoeirngoienroienhobinoineronerngvereibunw3iuvbiuwebviuw3beg

Spoiler

Original post by Shrektacle
I completely winged my exam, my teacher said that’s impossible but if you look at my exam I just kept waffling and managed to scrape a few marks on each question. I won’t be able to recreate that xD
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Completely failed the Biology GCSE today. :frown::frown::frown: Sadness.
its tragic times
Reply 12
did the 2018 paper as my mocks, got an 8 overall, but i’m not getting that for these exams, absolutely failed my biology today :frown: i hope i can pull it up for paper 2, last years paper was so much easier
was it even a science paper? These examiners are actually taking the piss
Totally with you on that one. :smile:
Original post by jjjjxxx
was it even a science paper? These examiners are actually taking the piss
standard form in bio paper-lets let that slide.

6 marker on punnet squares-thats taking the mick

6 marker on gonorrhea-*****************
Biology today was p easy..
Original post by Racsoix
Biology today was p easy..

was easy to be honest, except the eye lens thing and volunteers as well as the gonorrhea 6 marker
What tier are you sitting? I'm doing double higher, so my guess is that you're doing triple?
Original post by Rid The Kid
standard form in bio paper-lets let that slide.

6 marker on punnet squares-thats taking the mick

6 marker on gonorrhea-*****************
Original post by Rid The Kid
was easy to be honest, except the eye lens thing and volunteers as well as the gonorrhea 6 marker

Aye, surprised they didn't ask about Chlamydia or HIV as they were the ones in the revision guide. Blood groups one was a gift though. Also surprised there was nothing on Antibodies but hey ho, it's done now.

Quick Reply

Latest