GCSE English literature grade 9 example answers (link in post)

Watch this thread
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Good afternoon to all! For those who have started exam season today, I hope all is good and well! For those who begin tomorrow, I wish you the best of luck! On Wednesday, the first of your four English examinations begin. In this thread, I will do two things: put a link to a thread in which top-level exemplar answers can be seen for both Edexcel and AQA, and also give anyone that asks a set of predictions for the texts I studied last year!

The texts I studied last year were Romeo and Juliet, An Inspector Calls, Jekyll and Hyde and power and conflict poetry.

Grade 9 example answers thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5904442

Good luck to all!

EDIT: This is only for a set few texts. I cannot provide you with exemplars of what you like.
Last edited by Tolgash; 3 years ago
LE_FROGUE
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
do you have any predictions on inspector calls or Jekyll and hyde
Tolgash
Rep:
(Original post by LE_FROGUE)
do you have any predictions on inspector calls or Jekyll and hyde
Sure! Which awarding body?
LE_FROGUE
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
both
Tolgash
Rep:
(Original post by LE_FROGUE)
both
There are four awarding bodies in England...
TheCapstan
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Macbeth examples or A Christmas Carol?
Tolgash
Rep:
(Original post by TheCapstan)
Macbeth examples or A Christmas Carol?
Out of a bit of luck from me, unfortunately.
Icon1
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
aqa jekyll and hyde and romeo and juliet
Indiadowning_
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Aqa Jekyll and Hyde, and Macbeth ?
Tolgash
Rep:
(Original post by Icon1)
The exemplars don't support those.
Tolgash
Rep:
(Original post by Indiadowning_)
Aqa Jekyll and Hyde, and Macbeth ?
Nope.
LE_FROGUE
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
ocr Jekyll and hyde
s.yahs10
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
edexcel jekyll and hyde, inspector calls and macbeth
(Original post by Tolgarda)
Sure! Which awarding body?
Tolgash
Rep:
(Original post by Icon1)
Romeo and Juliet: how powerful feelings are presented.
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: the duality of man.
cathyth
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Any predictions for aqa Macbeth, inspector calls and a Christmas carol?
banana8224
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (37)
33.64%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (49)
44.55%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (23)
20.91%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.91%

Watched Threads