Is this normal? Watch

shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So past week or so I have no clue what happened but I get people stopping me on the street to compliment me and shizz on my appearance. It all started in the gym first, which I was like okay fair enough man's a beast, but now it's people on the fookin street too. Literally 2/3 people if I go out for 1 hour. And they won't leave either, they keep trying to tell me stories and stuff and I'm thinking I have places to go to. What confuses me is that this didn't use to happen so frequently, now it's literally everyday. What changed for this to happen all the sudden?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
I AM GROOT 1
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Stop boasting to poor TSRians how popular you are

Spoiler:
Show
jk jk :hugs:
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
Stop boasting to poor TSRians how popular you are

Spoiler:
Show
jk jk :hugs:
I'm actually baffled tbh rather than boastful😂 Like I don't understand what happened. If I was a celeb fairs but nah just some random guy minding his own business yet strangers started doing this legit like every day. Feels strange
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
So past week or so I have no clue what happened but I get people stopping me on the street to compliment me and shizz on my appearance. It all started in the gym first, which I was like okay fair enough man's a beast, but now it's people on the fookin street too. Literally 2/3 people if I go out for 1 hour. And they won't leave either, they keep trying to tell me stories and stuff and I'm thinking I have places to go to. What confuses me is that this didn't use to happen so frequently, now it's literally everyday. What changed for this to happen all the sudden?
:lol: You don't help yourself sometimes, SB.
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm actually baffled tbh rather than boastful😂 Like I don't understand what happened. If I was a celeb fairs but nah just some random guy minding his own business yet strangers started doing this legit like every day. Feels strange
They just wanna be your friend or something. Or they think your a celeb/ or upcoming celeb ---at least in the future they can say they met the burrito
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Mate, I reckon your testosterone levels are off the charts and commanding respect from people
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
They just wanna be your friend or something. Or they think your a celeb/ or upcoming celeb ---at least in the future they can say they met the burrito
They start touching me too. Like some random guy comes up to me, touches my waist and tells me it looks photoshopped and that he likes my v shape?? Like bruh das gei😂
Yeah I suppose, I would hate to be very famous though, I like my privacy
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Mate, I reckon your testosterone levels are off the charts and commanding respect from people
Probably the test levels are high. The whole gym is my audience when I do my lifts, all eyes on me lol
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They start touching me too. Like some random guy comes up to me, touches my waist and tells me it looks photoshopped and that he likes my v shape?? Like bruh das gei😂
Yeah I suppose, I would hate to be very famous though, I like my privacy
Okay now thats weird :lol: how do u deal with thats shizz haha. They want a piece of you :rofl: pervy street you walk through mate
It comes with a price
JoshDarnIt
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Probably the test levels are high. The whole gym is my audience when I do my lifts, all eyes on me lol
Bet that feels good innit
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ya well an old woman told me I had beautiful hair the other day so I have that going for me.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reality Check)
:lol: You don't help yourself sometimes, SB.
What do you mean man?
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Bet that feels good innit
It did when it first started happening, now's just weird honestly. And you feel like you need space or something. Plus, I notice haters too, you can see it in their eyes...Not all attention is positive per say, but that comes with the territory I suppose
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Ya well an old woman told me I had beautiful hair the other day so I have that going for me.
How nice of her
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Okay now thats weird :lol: how do u deal with thats shizz haha. They want a piece of you :rofl: pervy street you walk through mate
It comes with a price
Idk, I just laugh it off or give an awkward smile. But sometimes I have places to go to or stuff to do and it can be quite an inconvenience
JoshDarnIt
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It did when it first started happening, now's just weird honestly. And you feel like you need space or something. Plus, I notice haters too, you can see it in their eyes...Not all attention is positive per say, but that comes with the territory I suppose
You'll always have your haters. Just keep doing you tho, f*ck the haters.
eclipseboi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This has to be a troll
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Idk, I just laugh it off or give an awkward smile. But sometimes I have places to go to or stuff to do and it can be quite an inconvenience
Just tell them straight up yeah i have some where to be ...bye bye :lol:
Rid The Kid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wary about this due to your post ages ago about f****** a girl in a bathroom :lol:
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by eclipseboi)
This has to be a troll
Bruh, swear on my parents' life this is srs. I actually need advice, man's confused lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (193)
22.47%
The paper was reasonable (360)
41.91%
Not feeling great about that exam... (168)
19.56%
It was TERRIBLE (138)
16.07%

Watched Threads