Is this normal? Watch

It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sknudson)
Happens to me whenever I become a monstrous fatty, then drop a ton of weight. I get randoms in the gym and sometimes even in shops stopping me to tell me about their own weight loss journey and it's pretty annoying. I can somewhat tolerate the people asking for diet tips when they see I've made a lot of progress, but I don't care about some random stranger's journey to losing half a stone.
I hate the ones that ask about your diet and when you answer with simple stuff like "eat less and move more really, it's just creating a caloric deficit so you're burning more calories than you're eating" they keep pressing on what type of foods they should eat and which ones to avoid, what times they should eat etc. I just told you what to do, now f*** off and do it :rofl:
SanicSpeed
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Not any time soon, most likely never.
o_O
(Original post by retardation101)
Retards like you piss me right of. go **** yourself and die.
angry troll < funny troll, you should upgrade to funny troll
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SanicSpeed)
The whole basis of the principle of not showing off is not that showing off is somehow objectively morally wrong. It's that it naturally incites jealousy in others. Again, whether or not that jealousy is justified, it's an automatic response (due to evolution and competition blah blah) and it's not in your interest to make people jealous towards you or resent you. That is the 'scientific' reason why showing off is a bad thing.
I get what showing off is, but I don't think I'm doing that atm😂 And yeah I agree it causes others to envy/dislike you. I'm just sharing what happened lately and asking if y'all have any idea why it happens. As I said, it's a frequent occurance, which is strange to say the least. Like I'm clearly not the only muscular person on the planet, yet why don't more muscular people go through this same thing? (Just an example, don't even know if that's the reason stranger do what they do)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Biryani007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So you get guys complimenting you and touching you? Maybe you look like youre into guys idk 🤷🏻*♀️
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Happens to me whenever I become a monstrous fatty, then drop a ton of weight. I get randoms in the gym and sometimes even in shops stopping me to tell me about their own weight loss journey and it's pretty annoying. I can somewhat tolerate the people asking for diet tips when they see I've made a lot of progress, but I don't care about some random stranger's journey to losing half a stone.
And then when you explain macros to them they hit you with "ehhb what if I just work abs doe? i'll be fine"😂
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by Biryani007)
So you get guys complimenting you and touching you? Maybe you look like youre into guys idk 🤷🏻*♀️
Flawless logic👌🔥 Others people actions reflect my sexuality, totally not theirs lol
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
I hate the ones that ask about your diet and when you answer with simple stuff like "eat less and move more really, it's just creating a caloric deficit so you're burning more calories than you're eating" they keep pressing on what type of foods they should eat and which ones to avoid, what times they should eat etc. I just told you what to do, now f*** off and do it :rofl:
I don't mind talking about what foods, etc. since I'm pretty big on the Atkins way of doing things (loosened up into a more IIFYM approach). What bugs me the most is when people tell me all about their very limited progress thinking they've made life changing results after a couple of pounds when they still clearly have several stone to go. I've even had people tell me how unhealthy low carb is when they've clearly lost all control of their own diet. Yeah, sod off.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The whole basis of the principle of not showing off is not that showing off is somehow objectively morally wrong. It's that it naturally incites jealousy in others. Again, whether or not that jealousy is justified, it's an automatic response (due to evolution and competition blah blah) and it's not in your interest to make people jealous towards you or resent you. That is the 'scientific' reason why showing off is a bad thing.
I think you mean envy. Jealousy means you're afraid of losing something to someone else. Envy just means you want what they've got in their life.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
He needs a snicker
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Ignore what I said, apparently I can't read properly lmao. Who knows maybe I look fruity
SanicSpeed
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
I think you mean envy. Jealousy means you're afraid of losing something to someone else. Envy just means you want what they've got in their life.
No jealously is definitely what I mean, using the correct definition that one finds in the dictionary.
retardation101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
o_O

**** of your a disgrace. proper wasteman dont tell me what to do.
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
While we're on the topic of complimenting Burrito's bod, you have some sweet genetics around your waist. I've never seen a bottleneck physique coming in so tightly around your obliques like what you're sporting at the minute. Was that progress pic an intentional ab pose or what?
Biryani007
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Flawless logic👌🔥 Others people actions reflect my sexuality, totally not theirs lol
Reflects theirs and their assumption of yours - Idk what your sexuality is or what you look like but maybe thats what they’re thinking...
I dont know how anyone can think its ok to feel a random stranger up...how do you react to it? :/
ctchannah
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
okay fine when you go to the park,
yeah i see that sh*t all the time

But yet again saw some junkie whip out his penor in the middle of the street yesterday and take a lil pee. Nothing is impossible anymore
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Reflects theirs and their assumption of yours - Idk what your sexuality is or what you look like but maybe thats what they’re thinking...
I dont know how anyone can think its ok to feel a random stranger up...how do you react to it? :/
Nah got it eventually, I didn't read properly first time, my bad😂
Yeah pretty odd indeed. It all happens so fast you don't have time to do anything about it. I just brushed it off, gave an awkward smile. I mean it was a compliment after all, wasn't with bad intentions. But still weird nonetheless
texet
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sarcasm.exe was not found

But yet again saw some junkie whip out his penor in the middle of the street yesterday and take a lil pee. Nothing is impossible anymore
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by ctchannah)
okay fine when you go to the park,
yeah i see that sh*t all the time
Mission complete then🌚

Really? It was the first time for me seeing that and I was literally like WTF
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
While we're on the topic of complimenting Burrito's bod, you have some sweet genetics around your waist. I've never seen a bottleneck physique coming in so tightly around your obliques like what you're sporting at the minute. Was that progress pic an intentional ab pose or what?
It didn't use to be like this man, but puberty did it's magic once again. Legit doubled in shoulder width and the waist got tighter too from the cut. It's kind of odd cause I remember hating my obliques 4 years ago, but now they are like non existent lol

Not really, was flexing everything tbh😂😂😂
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by retardation101)
**** of your a disgrace. proper wasteman dont tell me what to do.
Have a break, have a kitkat💯
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed