BTEC Business Exam. Watch

Cat1932
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I am currently doing Business and have attended the exam this morning, The weeks before my exam they have requested my 6 sheets of paper to take to the exam in order to check them and add them into my exam account. Today I have noticed that they have put in the first draft and I haven't gotten my updated version, when I asked where my updated piece was they simply said they didn't have it and made me go about my exam as if nothing happened. This is most likely going to get me disqualified as the data I had on the exam the teacher has said wasn't appropriate as well as I didn't have enough data to be able to have a fair chance. What should I do? I have spoken to the head of sixth form and she said there's not much she can do other than to talk to the head of Business, I want to know if there's anyone higher I can go to if this doesn't get resolved as I might not be able to continue next year.
anon123a
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
this is unit 2 right? cinemas? you can retake it so it shouldn't be a big deal
n132a
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
some people didnt get to do the exam
anon123a
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
whagt do you mean?

(Original post by n132a)some people didnt get to do the exam
n132a
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Some
Ppl i know misses this exams incl me , not our fault
(Original post by anon123a)
whagt do you mean?

(Original post by n132a)some people didnt get to do the exam
anon123a
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
**** , like you weren't notified about it and u were signed up for it? thats messed up. wth
anyways you can do it again, you have 2 retakes i believe .. obviously its not a retake if you didnt do it first time round but ygm .. pray you get a decent topic...

(Original post by n132a)
Some
Ppl i know misses this exams incl me , not our fault
n132a
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (48)
5.8%
Fairly positive (264)
31.88%
Just another year... (327)
39.49%
Is it 2020 yet? (189)
22.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise