UCAS status code for Barclays? Watch

MEvans0701
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I can’t find my 4 digit UCAS status code, and Barclays are asking I text it to them by May 20. I found a 4 digit code along with my 16 digit code but when I texted the Barclays number they said it wasn’t valid and I had to “click here” to try again, but they gave me nothing to click on. I’m very confused and others have said it was sent in an email but I don’t have this email for some reason, please help :’(
constancerann
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
The exact same is happening to me, not sure how to fix it since other places have said you don’t get the code until after your results
(Original post by MEvans0701)
I can’t find my 4 digit UCAS status code, and Barclays are asking I text it to them by May 20. I found a 4 digit code along with my 16 digit code but when I texted the Barclays number they said it wasn’t valid and I had to “click here” to try again, but they gave me nothing to click on. I’m very confused and others have said it was sent in an email but I don’t have this email for some reason, please help :’(
PQ
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Ucas email out status codes - usually in August.

If you can’t find your code then contact ucas to check if it has been sent yet. You don’t need a student account to sort out your finance.
MEvans0701
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Thanks a bunch, turns out this was for the Student Additions, which is not something I wanted to sign up for. Did ask for my 16 digit and when that didn’t work apparently my thing had been frozen?? Now unfrozen and it’s working fine. Thanks though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.1%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (257)
16.41%
It was TERRIBLE (219)
13.98%

Watched Threads