How to stop uncontrollably crying Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,

I'm so stressed about my a-levels in three weeks that I'm having the worst panic attack of my life. I can't stop crying and it's been an hour. I don't know what to do but the worst thing is I'm scared this will keep happening, preventing me from revising and doing well in my exams.

I can't go to my parents as they're in another country (I live alone) and my boyfriend (who is also my only close friend) is out with friends tonight to celebrate handing in his dissertation and I don't want to ruin his evening by bothering him.

Please someone tell me what to do because I am petrified.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Heyy wipe your tears, take a deep breath and move away from revision spaces for an hour just relax and collect yourself. Make some tea then mentally plan what/how you’ll organised your time

:hugs: you’re amazing and strong and you’ll be able to smash these exams
XZS
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hiya, it’s okay just take a wee second to breathe. Listen it’s all going to be okay, a levels are not the end of the world. I’m sure you’ve done plenty of revision to get a sufficient pass! It’s okay I have an exam tomorrow, so know if anything it may not feel like it, but you still have loads of time to study. 3 weeks worth of hard core studying, like no farting about. 3 weeks are plenty love. It’s going to be okay. You’ve got this!! I’m proud of you for not giving up.

Also summer has been my motivation to do anything recently, it might help you to think of your future plans coz it gives you something nice to look forward to.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by XZS; 1 week ago
peach.bear.ann
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I have this exact problem, but I always find just dropping my boyfriend a text gives just a little relief, he won't be annoyed because the point of a relationship is to be there for each other. As for doing your work, I always find that just writing a lost of what you need to do, setting a 5 minute timer, and just doing even the smallest bit at a time can be a major help. If it gets too much, stop, breathe, think about what you need to do and remember how far you've already come! Then when you feel calm, carry on. Make sure to have a goal, even if it's just to write or read two words! I hope this helps, best of luck
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
22.77%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.91%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.26%
It was TERRIBLE (134)
14.06%

Watched Threads