Want more information about this university?

is the Liverpool hope university guest policy strictly enforced?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I’m starting at hope this September and looking to stay on the hope park campus, I was just wondering if the guest policy is strict as me and my girlfriend are worried that she won’t be able to stay over with me overnight. I know you can pay for a room but it’s not exactly like we will have a great deal of money to spare especially if she’s coming regularly.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I’m starting at hope this September and looking to stay on the hope park campus, I was just wondering if the guest policy is strict as me and my girlfriend are worried that she won’t be able to stay over with me overnight. I know you can pay for a room but it’s not exactly like we will have a great deal of money to spare especially if she’s coming regularly.
Hello

As you are aware, although the University does not allow residential students to have a guest in their room overnight, it is recognised that students will occasionally have a visitor who will need accommodation on campus. Students can therefore book a room for their guest subject to following the correct procedure and by agreeing to take responsibility for the behaviour of their guest while they are here.

This is for the protection of all our students as well meeting security and health and safety measures.

Tom :hello:
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You need to speak to students in the hall you are going to.
I see the guest policy and acknowledge you have to pay, what made me laugh is the guess supposedly has to leave your room by 11pm and sleep in the other room. I cant imagine that working or being enforced. Never heard of that in any uni before.

What do you mean by regularly? If you are sharing a flat, then other flatmates are an unknown. They might be fine or one of them might not be. If you have v loud sex or she almost moves in and is there more often than not, then flatmates can get fed up with that. Good reason to get on with them and check. Also observe what they do.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...EbdKzM5agRPj1j
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (58)
14.83%
I'm not sure (14)
3.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (133)
34.02%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.53%
I'm not a current university student (180)
46.04%

Watched Threads