I havent been in school for 3 months Watch

LDNDOLLZ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Heyy im in yr 10 and my mum took me out of school due to teenager drama lols so i need halpp! Like would people tell me subjects they r learning i dont wanna fail in yr 11!!
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by LDNDOLLZ)
Heyy im in yr 10 and my mum took me out of school due to teenager drama lols so i need halpp! Like would people tell me subjects they r learning i dont wanna fail in yr 11!!
What sort of drama and what is your mum doing about your education? Isnt she bothered? Three months will be very hard to recover from and you are almost better thinking about starting year 10 again. People will be doing 7-10 GCSE in prep for A level.
Hard to say without more information and context.

Bullying, truancy, illness, expelled, cultural issues.....
Luna_123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Don’t panic you won’t fail year 11 as long as you start studying ASAP on all subjects you will be sitting for your exams. It is still plenty of time as long as you work hard and do bits of catching up and revision every day. Contact your school and see if they can support you in any way by getting u up to date with everything u could have missed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (38)
5.69%
Fairly positive (219)
32.78%
Just another year... (265)
39.67%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
21.86%

Watched Threads