Brown armpits and inner thighs Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hello,
I’m white woman, and I have browny upper inner thighs and armpits. I’ve had them since I was 10-12 years old and I am now 16. I also have acne between my thighs/vaginal area. Please someone help me, how do I get rid of that?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claudiarrrr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Is it from shaving? If so, your skin is probably irritated from it and you should try another form of hair removal like waxing. If the acne is quite bad I would see your doctor so you can be prescribed something
(Original post by Anonymous)
hello,
I’m white woman, and I have browny upper inner thighs and armpits. I’ve had them since I was 10-12 years old and I am now 16. I also have acne between my thighs/vaginal area. Please someone help me, how do I get rid of that?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by claudiarrrr)
Is it from shaving? If so, your skin is probably irritated from it and you should try another form of hair removal like waxing. If the acne is quite bad I would see your doctor so you can be prescribed something
I don’t think it’s from shaving, I’ve been using different methods of shaving/waxing. And the acne isn’t bad.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claudiarrrr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I would book an appointment with your doctor just to check what it is an see if he/she knows how you can get rid of it.
I don’t think it’s from shaving, I’ve been using different methods of shaving/waxing. And the acne isn’t bad.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
hello,
Love yourself because no one will ~random quote
ParadoxSocks
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
This is a completely normal part of your body and affects a wide range of people. There are things you can do to minimise the colouring if that's what you want. It's simply a different area of skin that produces more melanin than the surrounding areas, has more friction from walking or moving your arms, and is brushed against because of clothing.

You have options if that's what you want to do - most involve scrubs. You can also talk to your GP if it's having a significant impact on your wellbeing and they should be able to prescribe medications that can help. It might be worth going to discuss your acne with your GP anyway, and discuss this while you're there.
mpaprika
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
because no one will is literally the worst thing you could tell her lmao
Love yourself because no one will ~random quote
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.28%
The paper was reasonable (859)
43.58%
Not feeling great about that exam (385)
19.53%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.6%

Watched Threads