Change course before uni starts SEP 2019 Watch

Janet0927
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've accepted an unconditional offer from LJMU to study criminology, however after giving it a lot of thought and consideration I want to change my course to English Literature. Would I be able to do that and how would I go about doing this? x
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Janet0927)
I've accepted an unconditional offer from LJMU to study criminology, however after giving it a lot of thought and consideration I want to change my course to English Literature. Would I be able to do that and how would I go about doing this? x
Is this still at LJMU? If so ring admissions and ask if you can switch . If they say no or you want to go to another uni then decline all offers and use ucas extra to apply to unis one at a time or go into clearing in July/ August if you cant get sorted.

https://www.ucas.com/connect/blogs/i...use-ucas-extra
Janet0927
Rep:
?
Thank you!
(Original post by 999tigger)
Is this still at LJMU? If so ring admissions and ask if you can switch . If they say no or you want to go to another uni then decline all offers and use ucas extra to apply to unis one at a time or go into clearing in July/ August if you cant get sorted.

https://www.ucas.com/connect/blogs/i...use-ucas-extra
Liverpool John Moores
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Janet, considering there are places available you should be able to get this sorted no problem by calling The Faculty of Arts, Professional and Social Studies Admissions 0151 231 5175. If you have any questions, I am here to help :heart:

Julia
(Original post by Janet0927)
Janet0927
Rep:
?
Thank you!
(Original post by Liverpool John Moores)
Hi Janet, considering there are places available you should be able to get this sorted no problem by calling The Faculty of Arts, Professional and Social Studies Admissions 0151 231 5175. If you have any questions, I am here to help :heart:

Julia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (44)
16.42%
The paper was reasonable (131)
48.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
22.39%
It was TERRIBLE (33)
12.31%

Watched Threads