The Student Room Group

private studio for student accommodation

can you help me with student accommodations that have private studios and also have a gym on site
Original post by kavishshah97
can you help me with student accommodations that have private studios and also have a gym on site

Which city or university is this regarding?
Hello!

If you are studying in Sheffield, we have a number of properties with private studios, such as Cornerhouse which is a 5 minute walk to the University of Sheffield Diamond building.

Our private studios consist of Bronze and Silver, however all Bronze have sold out. We have a number of Silver Studios remaining priced at £169 per week with all bills included in the price and dual occupancy available at no extra price!

Whilst we don't have a gym on-site, those who book at Cornerhouse can benefit from using the facilities at our new building, Hollis Croft. This includes a cinema room, gym, karaoke room and a number of study rooms :smile:

I hope this helps a little!
Original post by kavishshah97
Hello :smile:

In addition to the info my colleague posted above - here at Laycock Studios we DO have an on-site gym which is completely free to use!

All our 139 rooms are self-contained studio flats ranging between £159 and £175 per week, inclusive of bills. Here's a link to our page on the website for photos and further information: https://www.studentroost.co.uk/accommodation/laycock-studios

Situated on Suffolk Road in Sheffield city centre, we are in the perfect spot for university students. Hallam City Campus is a 5 minute walk up the road, as are the bus, train and tram stations if you're based at Hallam Collegiate Campus or The University of Sheffield.

To book a viewing, please feel free to contact us on 0114 399 0240 / [email protected]

Kind regards,

Fran

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending