What is a B-Tech Starred Distinction? Watch

Cymthrial
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey, so I am currently studying a level 3 b-tech national diploma and on track to achieve triple distinction in my given subject (Architecture and Advanced construction) but was wondering how to achieve a starred distinction as it can be equivalent to A* for UCAS points. In other places (from around 8 years ago) there are people stating that starred distinction are not a thing so it got me very confused.

Please, if you can help it would be much appreciated
smoke&parachutes
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
A starred distinction does exist. In terms of UCAS points, here are all of the comparisons between national diplomas and A-Levels: https://www.ucas.com/file/63541/download?token=uz826-Cb

This link will take you to the official UCAS website where you can make all of your necessary comparisons Hope this helps!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Cymthrial
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Thank you for the help, it was very useful! A lot of worries taken off my chest for now
(Original post by smoke&parachutes)
A starred distinction does exist. In terms of UCAS points, here are all of the comparisons between national diplomas and A-Levels: https://www.ucas.com/file/63541/download?token=uz826-Cb

This link will take you to the official UCAS website where you can make all of your necessary comparisons Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (193)
22.49%
The paper was reasonable (360)
41.96%
Not feeling great about that exam... (168)
19.58%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
15.97%

Watched Threads