Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
what did you think of the paper. i found te paper quite hard to be honest. some of my answers were complete nonsense.
kalae
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ridiculous to be honest. i dont think ive ever done a paper that difficult
Rebeccarrrrrrr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The justice question what even was that
kalae
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
catholic social teaching? :/ im not sure but thats what my first thought was but i didnt have anything to talk about for it?
(Original post by Rebeccarrrrrrr)
The justice question what even was that
kalae
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
also did anyone think that the questions were worded so weirdly? like the topics were nice but they were worded so specifically that it was hard to figure out what they wanted
Rep:
?
Heads down I can say I failed it. What was the d question about evangelism wanted us to talk about. paper was the worst paper I have ever sat in my life.
Rep:
?
also what did anyone write about the life after death when compared to different religions/denominations
Rep:
?
I thought exactly the same. everyone in my school literally came out the exam crying
(Original post by kalae)
kalae
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how evangelicals believe that christians go to heaven and everyone else goes to hell, and how only catholics believe in purgatory as its a teaching of the church anf not the bible
(Original post by 00392962)
also what did anyone write about the life after death when compared to different religions/denominations
Rep:
?
I spoke about catholic social teaching and then started talking about how they strive for the better of people by supplying them with the necessary goods they need in life. then said that this shows justice as all the people they have helped have now got a way to life and that everyone were treated the same. I used the source love your neighbour to show how we should strive for justice and care for other people
(Original post by kalae)
catholic social teaching? :/ im not sure but thats what my first thought was but i didnt have anything to talk about for it?
kalae
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
literally! even teachers said it was ridiculously hard! especially compared to last years paper
I thought exactly the same. everyone in my school literally came out the exam crying
Rep:
?
ye I wrote exactly the same would this get 2 marks or 4?
(Original post by kalae)
how evangelicals believe that christians go to heaven and everyone else goes to hell, and how only catholics believe in purgatory as its a teaching of the church anf not the bible
Rep:
?
all my teachers were horrified when they saw the paper. it was id the paper was inhumane

(Original post by kalae)
literally! even teachers said it was ridiculously hard! especially compared to last years paper
kalae
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
literally they were struggling with how to approach the questions, yet alone under pressure and timed conditions in the exam hall?
all my teachers were horrified when they saw the paper. it was id the paper was inhumane
Rep:
?
now hoping if i can now pass. its worth 50 percent of the course, and definitely my strongest point
(Original post by kalae)
literally they were struggling with how to approach the questions, yet alone under pressure and timed conditions in the exam hall?
Rep:
?
what is your second religion you have studied

(Original post by kalae)
kalae
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
judaism
what is your second religion you have studied
Harlowfinn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kalae)
also did anyone think that the questions were worded so weirdly? like the topics were nice but they were worded so specifically that it was hard to figure out what they wanted
Omds yes
lunagranger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wrote about how Catholics believe in hell, other religions don't etc as an omnibenevolent god wouldn't want that etc then about how Catholics believe in a physical and spiritual resurrection but others believe in just a spiritual resurrection?
Fonkfonkfart
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by kalae)
Hey Can u tell me the questions on the paper plz
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads