Sexual health question... am I being para Watch

Ben2777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I went on hol last week with my friends, did a bit of manscaping before hand (regrettably) and it was rather itchy...Now on that holiday we went to the hookers, used protection of course but now that I’m home I’m really paranoid I’ve caught something because my pubic area is itchy? I can’t see anything but it’s a bit red but I don’t know if that’s because how much I’ve been itching it from trimming? Any advice would be so welcome as I’m driving myself round the bend
studya03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would get checked if I was you, it’s probably nothing but it could be crabs as condoms don’t protect you from them
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ben2777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can you not physically see them though? I’ve checked and checked and used a magnifying glass and there’s absolute nothing there. How do you even get checked for that?
(Original post by studya03)
I would get checked if I was you, it’s probably nothing but it could be crabs as condoms don’t protect you from them
studya03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ben2777)
Can you not physically see them though? I’ve checked and checked and used a magnifying glass and there’s absolute nothing there. How do you even get checked for that?
I’m not too sure, I would get checked if you have doubts, you could always just do some research online
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ben2777)
You could just shave off all your pubic hair and that will take care of crabs if you have them. Another thing to consider is be scabies.

Maybe just go to the doctors
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (406)
26.38%
The paper was reasonable (662)
43.01%
Not feeling great about that exam (304)
19.75%
It was TERRIBLE (167)
10.85%

Watched Threads