Am I being paranoid? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Long story short, went on holiday, trimmed my pubic area before and it was itchy as ****, then went to hookers on holiday and now paranoid I’ve caught something because of my itchy Pubic area and some redness. Used protection etc and I was itching a lot before I went...
Am I just being paranoid?
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Long story short, went on holiday, trimmed my pubic area before and it was itchy as ****, then went to hookers on holiday and now paranoid I’ve caught something because of my itchy Pubic area and some redness. Used protection etc and I was itching a lot before I went...
Am I just being paranoid?
Sorry you haven't had a response sooner! Trimming pubic hair can often lead to redness and itchiness, so that's nothing to be concerned about. However because you had sex with someone new, even though it was protected, it's worth popping to your local sexual health clinic to be tested. You'll probably have to wait a few weeks as it can take a while for some STDs to show up on tests.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (409)
26.37%
The paper was reasonable (667)
43%
Not feeling great about that exam (307)
19.79%
It was TERRIBLE (168)
10.83%

Watched Threads