Physician Associate Studies Watch

dragsx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi guys,

I am a first year undergraduate student studying Health and Social Care at Anglia Ruskin University. Thinking about my post grad or masters I am leaning towards Physician Associate Studies. Many of them have different entry requirements, but mostly they are asking for either a life- science degree or anything similar. I am a (very) mature student, almost in my 30s, and have decided to completely change my career path. My next plan is to volunteer in a hospital, just to gain some basic experience. Some courses are asking for you to take standalone physiology or human anatomy modules that award credits that can be added onto your transcript? Do you know of anything like this? Can you suggest what else can I do in order to gain more experience while I still have the time to do so.

Also I am very much in love with the syllabus offered at UAE in Norwich or the one in UCLan, so my main goal is to apply over there. Any advice on that too?

Any kind of answer to this query will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
alleycat393
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by dragsx)
Hi guys,

I am a first year undergraduate student studying Health and Social Care at Anglia Ruskin University. Thinking about my post grad or masters I am leaning towards Physician Associate Studies. Many of them have different entry requirements, but mostly they are asking for either a life- science degree or anything similar. I am a (very) mature student, almost in my 30s, and have decided to completely change my career path. My next plan is to volunteer in a hospital, just to gain some basic experience. Some courses are asking for you to take standalone physiology or human anatomy modules that award credits that can be added onto your transcript? Do you know of anything like this? Can you suggest what else can I do in order to gain more experience while I still have the time to do so.

Also I am very much in love with the syllabus offered at UAE in Norwich or the one in UCLan, so my main goal is to apply over there. Any advice on that too?

Any kind of answer to this query will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Contact UAE and ask what you actually need rather than guessing and potentially ending up spending time effort and money on something that isn't needed or won't help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (87)
16.83%
The paper was reasonable (255)
49.32%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
23.02%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
10.83%

Watched Threads