The title says it all...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Other_Owl; 1 day ago
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If you think people vote for the wrong parties, and that both of the main parties are "wrong parties" then your problem is the same as mine.. it's the system of our democratic system that is currently the problem, not the people. Democracy is great, but not all democratic systems are equal, and currently ours is looking increasingly out of step with modern thinking, and incapable of producing governments that actually reflect the will of the people.

We need a massive set of electoral reforms, but sadly it doesn't seem possible because the only people capable of giving us electoral reform are the exact people who have the most to loose by doing it. (The two main parties)
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
What?

Can you repost in English?
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Tuition fees were and are a good idea. University education now are a billion times better now than it was when I got a grant in 1995.

And the current system is very generous. It is a tax of 9% on earnings over £25k for 30 years. It is certainly nothing like the student loans I had to pay back at £300 a month when I was on £22k. And I had to pay back in full.
ThePootisPower
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Primiarly Tories seem carrot on stick policies which people don't think about in long term which from Margaret Thatcher privatising the housing market and buying council housing cheap market-if this was in mainland Europe she would be voted out to the Help to Buy scheme- increasing house prices and costing the tax payer 100's of millions. Not forgetting tripling the tuition fees.

Then we have Labour which introduced the tuition fees and encouraging 50% to go to university which technically only 40% then last year only 27.8% when to university-Then European Universities started to offer courses in English due to the FoM- EU Nationals are entitled to the domestic fees, sabotaged the Welfare State, introduced BTL and raided the pension pot. Also other reason the Tories in due to Jermery Corybn.
Either you're not a native english speaker or you wrote this while tired/drunk.

Please edit this with proper grammar.

Also, you don't seem to understand the concept of Nuance. People can be elected due to a variety of different reasons. Just because some of their policies didn't make sense to you doesn't mean they aren't popular with others.
Last edited by ThePootisPower; 4 days ago
Other_Owl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
[QUOTE=ThePootisPower;83220504]Either you're not a native english speaker or you wrote this drunk.

This is 100% inaccurate.
Last edited by Other_Owl; 3 days ago
ThePootisPower
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
(Original post by ThePootisPower)
Either you're not a native english speaker or you wrote this drunk.

This is 100% inaccurate.
How did you manage to bugger up the formatting of a quote!?

Mate, TSR has a WYSIWYG system, there's literally no tags to f*** up! There was no room for error but somehow you still ruined it!?

And if it's neither of those reasons, what's the reason for your post making 0 sense? I visited me nan in hospital the day after she had a life-threatening stroke and she was still more articulate than you.
Other_Owl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by ThePootisPower)
How did you manage to bugger up the formatting of a quote!?

Mate, TSR has a WYSIWYG system, there's literally no tags to f*** up! There was no room for error but somehow you still ruined it!?

I was typing on the app. I've learned that typing on apps increases my chances of spelling errors.
And if it's neither of those reasons, what's the reason for your post making 0 sense? I visited me nan in hospital the day after she had a life-threatening stroke and she was still more articulate than you.
I was typing on the app...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
40%
The paper was reasonable (1)
10%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
10%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
40%

Watched Threads