apribea
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I just came out the IAS Geography Edexcel paper and it was so hard. Is it just be or did everyone else find the paper really difficult? I messed up the essays so bad
JamesEIC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What did you put for the 20 marker if you did question 5
apribea
Rep:
?
No idea for 5a, it was a mess. 5b I wrote about the Kyoto Protocol, TNCs unwilling to be responsible for recycling & waste disposal + LEDC government unwilling to sacrifice economic development to lower carbon emissions. It doesn’t sound so bad when I list it out like this but the essay looked like a 10 year old wrote it.
JamesEIC2.0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What did u out for the one about deindustrialisation that was hard u know
apribea
Rep:
?
I wrote about the unemployment of labor due to the global shift of manufacturing to Asia. They’re skilled for the secondary sector and whatnot. Also, if they were able to find a job they’d get low pay bc of high labor supply and low demand of those jobs. You?
apribea
Rep:
?
Did you do 5a or 6a bc I have no clue why ENSO would affect Sahel. Like isn’t ENSO suppose to be in the Pacific Ocean?
JamesEIC2.0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
El Niño can affect the Sahel aswell coz there’s less rainfall
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads