The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Combined Science Biology Paper 1

How did everyone find it? I found it okay but it was weird because karyotypes was on it but it's not in the spec or am i just stupid??
Reply 1
What’s question was that? I found it pretty good! higher tier?
Reply 2
I took the foundation tier, I don't remember what the question was but my friends told me it was karyotypes. One of the questions was like is the karyotype a male or female and there was a 2 marker I think.
Original post by Jamieuk7
What’s question was that? I found it pretty good! higher tier?
i rewrote gonorrhoea like 29 times
Reply 4
wait what omg.. is this higher? i didn't write gonorrhoea anywhere..
Original post by GeorgeMeakin
i rewrote gonorrhoea like 29 times
Original post by emacsrose
wait what omg.. is this higher? i didn't write gonorrhoea anywhere..

Yeah the first 6 marker 😂😂
Was a s hi t, the paper was more about analysing data n graphs than actual biology
Reply 7
omg thank god i really thought i messed up the whole paper them...
Original post by ArabLlama
Yeah the first 6 marker 😂😂
Reply 8
I swear there was literally nothing on modes of transport, genetics, inheritance, evolution etc?
the only topic that came up was literally topic 2
Original post by Op09
I swear there was literally nothing on modes of transport, genetics, inheritance, evolution etc?
Original post by Op09

Yes, all of this content was in the foundation tier, my friends six marker was on evolution and she was foundation
yeah those topics were foundation tier. we had genetics too but the topic the question was on isnt in the spec.
Original post by DaisyRusdale16
Yes, all of this content was in the foundation tier, my friends six marker was on evolution and she was foundation
Reply 12
What did u guys do for the 6 marker on gonorrhea?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest