The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Toward the end there were lots 5 marks U need to know the equations for latent heat Specific heat Capacity density Also quickly go over thermal conductivity I think question 4 was about density If uve done the bio can u tell me the topics
Original post by Abster79293
Thank you so you remember anymore? Was there any other knowledge based questions? And did you need to know the knowledge for the maths or just the eqautions?

oward the end there were lots 5 marks U need to know the equations for latent heat Specific heat Capacity density Also quickly go over thermal conductivity I think question 4 was about density If uve done the bio can u tell me the topics
Also there’s one question on comparison between diesel and electrical cars
This paper was full of maths, just know all ur equation also u need to know kilo joules to joules
Okay was there anything on circuits, nuclear fission, isotopes, convection or conduction or particle model?
@amus123
Bio had monoclonal antibodies white blood cells and not much else on infection mostly just about non communicable diseases like diabetes the pancreas and the heart and lungs and translocation was a plant one and lots in cancer
(edited 4 years ago)
If*
Original post by malzvfrg
I don’t have the physics paper there’s nothing I can do but it wouldn’t hurt if you send me the paper because I desperately need it please I really need it I’ll do ANYTHING for you just please I need the paper 😫😣☹️

you are not supposed to have access to the papers...
independant variable they give the method
Original post by amus123
Can someone send the bio topics

or the paper please??
Can you please send me the chemistry/Bio I beg you plz I desperately need it and I’ll give you the English lit paper 1 because I haven’t done the physics please man

I have chemistry paper 1 and English literature paper 1 so PM me so I can give you the paper in return for physics and whatever you have

i can give u the english language and lit paper 2s
anyone know what comes up in biology paper 1?
Original post by thatssoraven577
anyone know what comes up in biology paper 1?

Like why can’t u just look up in the thread?? Clearly you know what’s in the thread , so why repeat 24/7
I swear bill needs to close this thread bcoz desperate kids like @malzvfrg r getting vexed they can get 2019 papers to cheat
Focus on ur 2020 exams lool
Original post by Erevising45
What did everyone put for the monoclonal antibody question? I think I put something about how antibodies bind to molecules in the blood so they can be detected and destroyed.

i just did it for mocks literally today and im so angry i didnt put that bc i know it now
E09A2FC9-023B-4A70-8FEF-5819074B538D.jpeg

where are the answers from 1-13?
Bare annoying always chatting bs

I am not chatting bs I am chatting cough cough THE LAW
Ay do me a favour and get lost

Never going to happen considering this thread wasn't created for you 2020 GCSE students anyway
Original post by Alina2019
Like why can’t u just look up in the thread?? Clearly you know what’s in the thread , so why repeat 24/7
I swear bill needs to close this thread bcoz desperate kids like @malzvfrg r getting vexed they can get 2019 papers to cheat
Focus on ur 2020 exams lool

Exactly told BlinkyBill to close it several times I have reported her etc oops did I jump the gun?? Certainly not
You’re actually so wet wtf you gonna do arrest me? I’m telling you now just don’t bother me and worry bout your own life if you have one

Wth no I ain't gonna arrest you it's just that it's strictly prohibited for students have access to the 2019 papers at this point in time until YOU sit your actual GCSE exam in 2020 (against TSR and Ofqual rules).. Do me a favour and get that grade 9 in the real thing WITHOUT cheating...
AGAIN IF ANYONE HAS THE 2019 CHEMISTRY PAPER 2, PHYSICS PAPER 1 and 2 or BIOLOGY PAPER 2 just PM me and I’ll swap it for 1) the English lit paper 1 and 2) the chemistry paper 1

do you have the actual paper for biology paper 1?
Why do you even care fam? You finished your gcse. Or were you too stupid that you had to retake. There’s no point of you complaining. Has it got to do with you? No. So get lost. End of. And it’s just funny how you call me a “kid” when I’m literally the same age as you.

So you're still a frickin kid and so am I (I'm 16)... Also what are you not getting JESUS you're the only person I have met on TSR who's done what your doing. I see plenty of people on TSR like you asking "can I have access to paper X/Y/Z" or "what were the questions on paper X/Y/Z?" and I tell them: "we can't tell you as it's against TSR rules" and do you know what they say? They say: "Thank you, I understand" and I genuinely thought you were going to do the same. Also great I have done my GCSEs and PASSED them, will you do the same? I stand with you @Alina2019

Latest

Trending

Trending