The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys paper 2 is going to be **** hard
Original post by AR_B
Everyone is saying high 70s but you have to remember this site is not a representation of the entire country. Last years paper was easy aswell maybe a little more difficult I’m guessing like a 5% rise so like 71/72 for a 9

phew
Original post by Chloe1234566
Did anyone else put platelets for the blood clot question ?

i put fibrinogen
I’d say 50 would be high 6 and 60 would be a7/8
Original post by Katieansell3453
Any guesses for 50/60 marks
platelets for me
Original post by 2002student
i put fibrinogen
Reply 565
I’m pretty sure it’s to do with the smaller concentration gradient? So diffusion is slower so less oxygen blah blah
Original post by ellialicew
I was probably wrong too so it’s ok eek. Any smart people like to enlighten us?

I put this to say again:
The axolotl doesn’t have many gills or many lamallae on his gills, so it has less surface area available for gas exchange. Therefore, in water with little oxygen, it can’t absorb as much oxygen, so can’t do as much respiration, so can’t release enough energy to live.
Also we don’t know if paper 2 will be super hard or not so the grade boundaries may stay very similar to 2018’s :smile:
Original post by Wseyyyy
phew
Reply 567
Original post by aneres123
They are talking about combined or edexcel probably

Oh thanks I think they were talking about combined, but what is this beta blocker question people were talking about as well I don’t remember coming across that question?
Original post by smartstudent16
The exam was unbeliavblyyyyyyyyyyy easyyyyyyyyyy

Having a debate with my friend for the type of cell with no nucleus I put red blood cell he put prokaryotic who’s correct?? Or are we both correct?
Reply 569
10 cm3 for gradient?

3.3 for X?
Original post by Baby_Mama
This year is definitely going up so from this years predicted as everyone thinks it was easy

dw remember people say its easy sometimes to make themselves feel good, the paper was mixed. you'll do well :smile:
Why is it not as efficient to have only 1 ventricle?
no mm
Original post by unkownthomertonb
no buts its meant to be micrometres!
that first 6 marker was a literal blessing. Turned the page, saw that and I could've cried I was so happy. Never been happier to write about nosehairs in my life.
I wrote “prokaryotic (e.g bacteria)
Original post by Joshrob02
Having a debate with my friend for the type of cell with no nucleus I put red blood cell he put prokaryotic who’s correct?? Or are we both correct?
It was all fine apart from the questions on diabetes...
Original post by Fellowbibba
Did anyone else get 11.4??

What questions was this for i forgot
Reply 577
Can we get a thread just with answers and not any other nonsense?? Link it here if you make one
Original post by HollieAPP
that first 6 marker was a literal blessing. Turned the page, saw that and I could've cried I was so happy. Never been happier to write about nosehairs in my life.

YES!!!
the second magnification question I think
Original post by MaliciousFlower
What questions was this for i forgot

Latest

Trending

Trending